If you’re looking for a public speaker, talk to me!
Yes, I’m a therapist in private practice, and yes, I’m a published author. In addition, I’m an experienced and dynamic public speaker, and that might also be of interest to you. Whether you’re :
- A member of a group,
- The program chair for a local or national organization, whether for –profit or charitable,
- The leader of a book group or a training program,
- A facilitator in corporations and professional groups
- As varied as from Facebook to IMB to Universities and Colleges,
- Attorneys, book stores, clergy, health care workers, librarians, senior centers, Speakers’ Bureaus,
- Or anyone else who is responsible for programming a speaker or workshop leader.
I talk about lots of topics. Some popular ones include:
- Why it’s helpful to talk about your End of Life Matters?
- What does it mean to us to bring a child into our couple (either by birth or adoption)?
- What’s involved in really good, effective communication? (How do we get there, whether in business or more casually?)
- RETIREMENT—Is it a good, bad, or indifferent option to choose? How to make it be a good thing??
- What do we do now that the kids are going…going…gone??
- What Marrying Well mean, and how can we do it??
You can reach me most easily by email (@email@example.com) or my Contact Page, and we can talk about topics and scheduling. I look forward to hearing from you!